Members Helping Members.

Mac

As you can see I didnt help for parts. Main reason is so parts can be easily found.
...You crack me up....

Main reason...........Oh Yeah, That's it.

Funny you didn't mention "Who" the parts are easily found FOR.
They've all seen Edwin's videos........They know who carries the parts off to special places.

Should I mention the Two-Gear Comet clutch, N.O.S.Comet T/C bells, Steel rims,
N.O.S. Chrome shocks, Sebac(Bonanza style) coil over rear shocks, yada, yada, yada.

....I should video you each day you leave here. The guys would get a kick out of the way your tongue drags on my front yard.

Nice to hear about George helping out!

Way to go George! I bet it's fun to see all that stuff! Sorta like a whole jigsaw puzzle, just seems like every piece needed is there somewhere, how many bikes could it put together.....

Oh, yeah George, did you see the green 1310 TCS roller on ebay recently? I recognized it right away... Best to you, Mac and Edwin....I'm working on the Bonanaza 1100 frame Edwin sold me.... Mark S.

george3

that was a different day. lol. This moveing of parts needed to be done, well its 1/2 done. When are we going to finish? You will be gone tomorrow.

george3

Way to go George! I bet it's fun to see all that stuff! Sorta like a whole jigsaw puzzle, just seems like every piece needed is there somewhere, how many bikes could it put together.....

Oh, yeah George, did you see the green 1310 TCS roller on ebay recently? I recognized it right away... Best to you, Mac and Edwin....I'm working on the Bonanaza 1100 frame Edwin sold me.... Mark S.
Where have you been hideing? I havent herd from you in quite a while. Whats up How is the bikes comming along? The ebay Bonanza is getting too pricy, with a 150.00 shipping. I already have one. The ebay 1310 the rear wheel is off center, I think it was changed and not the correct hub, Close but no cigar. I also have a extra wheel with a hub that looks like oem but is off center. I would like to get that beat up guard to repair and make a mold for copys. Are you going to bid on it?

george3

Nothing stirred up me and mac are laughing about the comments. He doesn't mention the other help pulling the parts out and putting them back. For somebody having such a bad memory, he knows every part that I got, lol. I was hopeing the yard sale would of sold allot more stuff. It would of been so much easier to re-organize the rest. I thinking another mini bike yard sale is the near future?

Last edited:
Quit try'in to cover your $ss :laugh:... We all know what's up ... If ya'll would have had that yard sale in Texas Mac prolly would have sold a boat load of "crap" :laugh: :thumbsup:

Neck

Growing up is optional
Hey...I'll volunteer to help you Mac, I have a little extra time on my hands now. Besides, I'd like to see what was behind the green curtain! Just say the word.

Mac

Hey...I'll volunteer to help you Mac, I have a little extra time on my hands now. Besides, I'd like to see what was behind the green curtain! Just say the word.
......Thanks for the offer, but when George gets wound up parts fly, and my insurance doesn't cover injuries from UFO's. Somedays I'm lucky to make it out of the backyard with only superficial wounds.

......We've pretty much gotten the parts sheds(Now two) set up so I can see what I have. Got all the same type items stacked together instead of just thrown into the shed.

......The push now is going to be to organize the Engine Carport(Was engines & engine parts scattered in several places), then video a walk-through. You'd be amazed at how much engine related stuff we picked up and moved in the yard. My temporary carport is about 10' X 20', and it's stacked as high as I could reach standing on George's shoulders <joke>.

......If the need arises and you need a couple engine parts you could talk E.E. into bringing you down anytime..........He likes any excuse to come down here for Rally Burgers.