Mickey bike project

markus

thanks everyone!

Let me know when you are tiered of that bike Looks awesome
Karen, I just dug the box out with then engine in it, I forgot just how tore apart it was.........I'm think I'm tired now :laugh:

CarPlayLB

Mark, as always, your stuff is top shelf!

sorry to hi-jack, but how'd ya get those engine parts so clean? Specifically the carb. Are you glass beading...or spending time with a stripper?

markus

Mark, as always, your stuff is top shelf!

sorry to hi-jack, but how'd ya get those engine parts so clean? Specifically the carb. Are you glass beading...or spending time with a stripper?
soaked it for a while in carb clean and then glass beaded it. I'm toying with polishing the aluminum stuff thats why the block is semi shiny but I dunno yet. Plan is to paint the shrouds and tank silver so I dont know how it will look together, might just look better all painted with shiny nutz/boltz.

When I am not working on mini bikes, I do enjoy spending some quality with strippers though :drinkup:

Polishing aluminum is a fun and rewarding experience. NOT. LMAO! IMO, it looks great if you can keep the corrosion out of it.

As always, this is a great looking bike. I think your aluminum with silver idea would look perfect with the roller I see pictured. But so would a silver/blue motif.

I enjoy your builds and get inspiration from them.