Mickey Thompson minibike?

Hounddog

Mickey Bike

Hey nice work! I like the wheels and tires, I like the seat, But I really like the original clutch cover!!!!! That is fantastic! I cannot wait to finally see the bike put together! Good work!:thumbsup:

Hounddog

Mickey Bike

Thats a nice looking clutch/chain guard! Keep the pictures coming, and give us some more wide angle shots too etc.....And I haven't seen the forks yet....Keep up the good work!:thumbsup:

HD

The V bulleton boards are rigged. One person can be on at the same time using different names. There can also be multiple people using the same name. Some don't alloy you to delete post. And some threads disapear without someone deleting them. You already know they know how to hack into the your private messages.

Last edited:
The V bulleton boards are rigged. One person can be on at the same time using different names. There can also be multiple people using the same name. Some don't alloy you to delete post. And some threads disapear without someone deleting them. You already know they know how to hack into the your private messages.
There's a lot of different options on vBulletin boards, and site traffic, etc. can be manipulated.

And yes it does seem as if Mike and Gach had some personal info years ago on PZ...

Shouldn't you be putting a generic chevy engine into your GTO? Or maybe a hop sing engine in your Mickey Bike?

Instead you are trolling here and daydreaming about your BBQ grille...

A predator engine is the less of 2 evils. A B&S engine is not on top of my list of engines I want. I can toss the predator if don't like it or I can work on a broken down engine of unknown origin that was worthless to begin with.

Back in the day every kid in America knew how to a B&S engine run, most of them smoked like crazy. I would not expect any used B&S engine I found not to need work. I am more interested to find out when the Mickey Bike was made, that way the right year fan shroud could be put on a B&S engine, I have some shrouds from the 60s. Eihter way the Predator or the B&S I have is not original to the frame. The tires are also Chinese, I did not know that when I ordered them. I have the original Goodyear tires that came on it.