Mid ohio vintage days who's in?

I am doing some gathering of people at mid ohio trying to see who is gonna be there. I found some great trails through the woods last year and its a blast! there is a huge swap meet lots of cheap priced mini's

who is gonna stay the whole weekend and camp out? i am doing a bike right now with a headlight to ride at night. and wanna hope around at night see whats going on and what deals people found!

I didn't see anything about minibikes, are they allowed?
dave
last year everyone who didnt have a big bike was ridding minibikes. and there were alot for sale cheap. beacuse most people were selling big bikes like the dirt bikes and full size bikes most mini's were over looked. I could have bought a bonanza chopper for 125 dollars, a fox sprite with chrome gas tank for 65 dollars honda z50's running for 200 dollars. i wish i had more money, this year i will be ready!!!!

We will be at Mid-Ohio if I am not working in China. My plan is to ride 1 bike in the 50-mile, Ride Em Don't Hide Em show and put 2 bikes in the static show. :scooter:

the swap meet was kind of small this year, but i was just a little too late on getting a super bronc for 100 dollars! i offered the guy 300 but he wouldnt take it. oh well i got a cat and a trials dirt bike instead

well the riding was good but this year they really didnt want anyone riding in the woods. they were racing in them all weekend but it was a great time.