might be able to get my hands on this

yeah he said its already been gone through but I'll find out more when I see it.

thats about the going rate for those and hopefully he didnt do all that work to make it look that good just to rag it out.

some people ride their toys into the ground and use any and everthing they can to keep it moving and others take care of their toys and repair properly, we'll see.

You see a lot of those Raptor 660 for sale cheap. and they almost always say the been rebuilt or need engine work. I,m not sure why, there not that old of ATV to be needing rebuilt like that. I ask at the Yamaha dealer if they new of any problems and the guy there told me that those engine are not cheap to rebuild around 1500+ usually and they had a few come into there shop needed rebuilt. Yamaha and there 5 valve engines. He also said that the 350 Raptor was much more reliable. I would go with a Banshee over a Raptor.

minibikedude I noticed a lot of that when looking, a lot had already been rebuilt in the groups I was looking at.

I did buy it, I liked it, it needs a few things but nothing major so far and it still looks decent but not as good as it did in the pics because those were from right after he had redone it in 2010.

I dont think it will take me to much to make it look as good or better again.

does that mean the blastard is for sale ?
More than likely it will get sold or it will get re-engined, the trans is getting a bit sticky when down shifting.

The blastard is fun to run but I do want a little more top end than it has to offer.
(maybe stuff an RD200 engine in it next)

The 300ex will most likely become a backup just in case or something to run in the snow if we ever get any.

I would like to just sell blastard and the chinese dualsport I have and get the KLR250 repaired.

the reason they are always wore out is because everyone rides the mess out of em...i have heard the predator 500 is a pretty bad machine too though...almost all racing quads on craigslist have either been rebuilt or need rebuilt in AL any way...lol..other han that the raptor is one of the baddest looking atvs ever made...oh and warriors arent bad either..

CarPlayLB

We see a lot of these on the West Coast for cheap ....bad economy and everyone has to sell the toys! They shouldve bought mini bikes instead! LOL

I understand the "MONSTER ENERGY" graphics kits now.:doah:

I just got my new old toy back together after carb cleaning and fixing the reverse switch and was pleasantly surprized at just how easy the front end will come up.

I never got out of 1st gear in my tiny yard....ohh man is it going to fun out on the trails.

Just got done putting a CFM oil tank on it since there is a design flaw with the stock tank now I'm finishing up the oil change/

Added a mirror to it so i dont have to look over my shoulder to spot the wife trailing behind I dont want to lose my focus riding this thing.