mikuni 22mm carb on predator 212

wondering what the most inexpensive way to do this would be, i know OldMiniBikes has the adapter intake manifold but its over 40 dollars..... would buying a pit bike replacement carb that comes with the adapter for a 125cc motor work by
cutting it in half using rad pipe or something work or are the bolt holes from motor to carb different ?

Yes the bolt holds are different, plus you need some type of manifold to transition from the round outlet in the back of the carb to the D-shaped inlet to the port of the head.

Most vendors have a kit with the carb, manifold, and air filter priced right around $100.

Check these guys out, I ordered a stage 3 kit from them a few months ago. Very satisfied with what they have. Had some trouble with parts that didn't show up but they were quick to remedy the problem

22MM MIKUNI CARB KIT
I just got done buying and installing one myself. IMO any mikuni that's less than $50-$80+ has to be a knock off.
If that's a real one, that's a great price for that kit.

I can't see it very well but judging by the nipple on top, I'd say knock off.
But if it works, who cares, right?

Last edited:
They use real Mikuni pilots and jets. As far as I know it's just an OEM piece that Suzuki uses on some of their older bikes, not a dedicated aftermarket carb, and that's why they're cheaper. I get all the jets I need for it from the local Suzuki dealer, they have boxes full of them.

I just got done buying and installing one myself. IMO any mikuni that's less than $50-$80+ has to be a knock off.
If that's a real one, that's a great price for that kit.

I can't see it very well but judging by the nipple on top, I'd say knock off.
But if it works, who cares, right?

image.jpeg

This is mine