Mini Bike articles from NON mini bike magazines

markus

How about a thread dedicated to small little articles found in Random Magazines. I see various mags (anything from "mens", car, motorcycle, even life magazines pop up from time to time on ebay and places like that with a usually a small article featuring mini bikes.

Well Lets see them!! if you have anything new even old to post up please do! If you have the Name/date/etc.. of the magazine please add Might be something somebody would want to buy or search for an original copy to have for their collection :thumbsup:

This idea came to mind this AM when doing my daily ebay search.

From "modern Man" 1965

Last edited:

markus

"Clues" April 1962 (actually a Ford publication pimping their trucks). One page article on the "Mountain Mule" bikes, which look a lot like a Ridge Runner. Not the best scan but it is legible still...

markus

January 1964 Motorcycleist Magazine, not really an article but still cool. Didn't this bike recently come up for sale :shrug:

markus

snippets from the September 1964 Gun world magazine featuring the trail bikes (taken from ebay listing) check out the Ellison engineering "trans sport" never saw that one before :thumbsup:

I know i have some 60s car mags with minibike articles but i would have to go through them all. Which will take a long time and i have no time right now. But i will look at a later time.
Love the thread btw nicely done.