Mini Bike Build Off - Prize donations

Hent

A few of us have discussed "pitching in" for the prizes. Anyone is welcome to pitch in anything they want.

So if you're interested in putting something up, just post in this thread, pm or e-mail me.

Anything will be accepted here: Cash, Service, Parts, Gift Certificates,etc.

If you do plan on putting something into this, just please be sure to follow through and don't offer up something you can't afford, or isn't possible... :thumbsup:

As people donate I will update this post with what each person has offered up to keep it organized.

Let's get going........ :hammer:

Put me down for some OldMiniBikes T-shirts...at least...

I was planning on just having the OldMiniBikes logo for the first batch...nothing pertaining to the build-off to 'date' the shirts, so they'll be of interest to everyone, and not just entrants for the build-off...

Black, both long and short sleeve, all sizes...

kbs8ball

personally... after thinking about it...the whole prize thing is just going to cause drama...thats my thought anyway.

Hent

the forum has been pretty drama free... except over in the engine & modifications section. :thumbdown:

The contest is free to enter, so it's not like people are going to feel ripped off if they don't win-- and if they do.. they should be looking for another hobby.

I did make a note in my original post in this thread about people not following through on prizes simply so we don't have the same amount of people offering prizes of sorts, equal to the # of people who signed up and haven't posted a project thread yet.....

delray

kyle moody, minibike of the month would be perfect. i also think next to your avatar it should say minibike build-off winner for 2008 and you get to keep it there until next year. when someone esle wins then they get to have it posted next to them:thumbsup: this way it does not cost anybody anything. i think most of us are not looking to win a prize or anything. just to have some fun with it and to see what everbody can build. maybe for next year if things go well we can come up with little better class's. the three class i came up with where good,but still need little more improvement:thumbsup:
goodluck to everbody,ok:thumbsup:
:scooter:............................brian

Jleon

A few of us have discussed "pitching in" for the prizes. Anyone is welcome to pitch in anything they want.

So if you're interested in putting something up, just post in this thread, pm or e-mail me.

Anything will be accepted here: Cash, Service, Parts, Gift Certificates,etc.

If you do plan on putting something into this, just please be sure to follow through and don't offer up something you can't afford, or isn't possible... :thumbsup:

As people donate I will update this post with what each person has offered up to keep it organized.

Let's get going........ :hammer:
I pm'd you-Jleon