MIni Bike Collection Mankato MN 56001

Looking to sell off my mini bike collection these bikes are far from restored they going to get restored but am moving so need to get ride of them unfortunately. All these bikes are located in Mankato MN 56001 and here is the list of bikes:

1970's MTD Columbia Mini bike is missing clutch and original tank does have a motor on it and a seat

Gilson Wards mini bike this bike is complete with all the chain guards is missing one fender

Gilson wards parts bike this is an complete frame and front fork and springs

Gemini needs rear drive shaft but has original tank and does have the motor that came with the bike when i bought it handle bars are from and enduro i beleave

Sensation mini bike Frame is complete i don't have the wheels

1971 Rupp Roadster this is just a roller bike didn't have the motor but is red and has original id tag and is missing other parts

1970 Blue Roadster this has set of wheels and handles bars and frame that is all i had for this bike and has original ID tag on this bike as well

1970's Montgomery Wards mini bike it is missing the clutch complete bike nice seat

1970's Scat Cat mini bike missing tank and the handle bars i got with bike i think are off of a honda

1971 Powerdyne mini bike this has the tank has a 5 horse techumseh motor that was apart when i got it nice roller tho

I also have a lot of misc. parts i have an 1972 Yahama enduro anniversary eidition frame and tank and the plastic if a person wanted that to go with the group too

I also have an 1972 Heath Kit Bonnie fat tire bike nice frame has original seat but is worn not sure on the motor

1953 Yahama motorcycle this is an complete motorbike but needs alot of help has alot of great parts

I have $1600 into all these bikes can send pictures to serious buyers Mankato MN 56001 i can help LOAD

You must post prices per the rules or your ad will be deleted, best to read them thoroughly unlike so many before you that still cannot follow them or just refuse. Were you not so far away I'd be a potential buyer, if you are willing to disassemble and ship I may be still on the Gilson frame and forks. Welcome to OldMiniBikes and good luck on your sale.