Mini Bike Maniac t-shirts

Okay, you've seen the stickers here now here are the t-shirts. For starters just these two designs are available. I can only afford to print up so many at a time. These are laser printed on a Gildan Ultra Cotton Preshrunk T-shirts. Laser printing shows up best on white shirts so that is what I am offering. I have limited quantities available in medium, large, xl and 2 xl since I'm not sure how well they will sell. If they go fast I will re order and maybe take requests for other sizes contingent on my supplier/printer. I am selling these at $25 shipped to your door. PM me if you are interested. Pay Pal only.

Thanks!

quantity/sizes available 5/ 2XL, 10/ XL, 4/ L, 5/ M

quantity/sizes available 5/ 2XL, 9/ XL, 5/ L, 5/ M

catfishman

gildan is a good shirt, i printed 100s of thousands of them, the old way manually, no automatic press, did that crap for 11 years, paid the bills though. i will have to look into the laser printing, my inlaws own a print shop, said that is hurting them.. i guess it would eliminate the color set up charges.

Yes, I will be doing a Cat and a Taco. I already have the drawing done but I can only afford to make two designs at a time. I made 30 shirts of each design in med, lg, xlg, and 2xlg. I need to sell more of these first before I can move on to the next designs.

Surprisingly sales are slow on the shirts even though I had great response in the thread with the drawings. :shrug:

toomanytoys

I got My shirt last week but just got to open it today.

This is a high quality shirt. Very nice. The print is really neat you can't "feel" it on the shirt. Tom said what it was but it's really cool. It's almost as if it is part of the shirt not added later.

Don't hesitate order a shirt today! I couldn't wait to wear it.

If you ever take request for designs I'd love a super bronc one

Tom I might be able to hook you up with my neighbor. He owns a printing shop they mainly do t-shirts he might be able to hook you up with a good price on other color t's. If you want me to check into it shoot me a pm.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Tom I might be able to hook you up with my neighbor. He owns a printing shop they mainly do t-shirts he might be able to hook you up with a good price on other color t's. If you want me to check into it shoot me a pm.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Thanks but the printer I am using is a friend of my wife's. It's just not cost effective to make them in any color other than white. I'm trying to do this as a side business and if there is no profit margin then it's not worth making them in other colors. I'm not selling enough as it is to cover the initial up front cost on the white shirts.

Jamie1972

Yes, I will be doing a Cat and a Taco. I already have the drawing done but I can only afford to make two designs at a time. I made 30 shirts of each design in med, lg, xlg, and 2xlg. I need to sell more of these first before I can move on to the next designs.

Surprisingly sales are slow on the shirts even though I had great response in the thread with the drawings. :shrug:
Tom,
Any kids sizes??
And Mark me down for 1-lrg. CAT shirt already!!

For those of you who already bought a shirt I forgot to include a set of washing instructions in the package. Here they are:

T-shirts should be washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
Lay flat to dry.
Dry cleaning is not recommended.

If you buy a shirt now I have the instructions attached to the shirt tag. :thumbsup: