MiniBike / Bicycle Show and Swap meet Sat. March 21st Eden, NC

Please see details below.....This will be our 3rd show since adding minibikes. Each time there are more minibikes and parts. There were some good finds at our last swapmeet.

We will be having our 5th Annual Cabin Fever Bicycle and Minibike Swap meet & Show on Saturday, March 21st, 2015 from 9:00am to 4:00pm. This is a inside/outside show with plenty of room and parking. All Bicycles, Minibikes and related items are welcome. There will be show awards and door prizes. There are no fees for spectators, sellers or participants, we even furnish the tables. Everything is free! The Show will be held at 223 The Boulevard Eden, NC...Please plan to attend. Any questions please email or call Richie richtrix@triad.rr.com (336-552-9844) or Tony tpender3@yahoo.com (336-280-6551) See you there!​

Attachments

Hello Richie,

Thank you for continuing to put this on.

Each time I've seen your posts about it, and have wanted to head up there... I hope this time I will be able to !

Keep up the good work, and thanks again !

Last edited:
I just bought a Doodlebug 2.8 Viper new for 200. I would like to meet with others and have a good time. I'm in Raleigh.

Would like to see some cool ideas and mods.:thumbsup: