minibike racing and meets

Dude can you read. Every Sunday the Detroit guys hang out. Outlaw, boogie, wildman saw this foo off.lol. School the youngster. :facepalm:
IKR goose, he said in another post hes got one that goes 80-90mph:shrug: something that fast he'd already know, right:laugh:

hes on another post asking to see pics of built predators, wtf dude?

dd, we will help you out, but, damn bro'

IKR goose, he said in another post hes got one that goes 80-90mph:shrug: something that fast he'd already know, right:laugh:

hes on another post asking to see pics of built predators, wtf dude?

dd, we will help you out, but, damn bro'
and i was asking about the predator engines because i was thinking about getting one and i wanted to see the performance was on the motors

DD whats the story man, many of us on here know each other and i myself talk to a few of the Boyz from the D, so what you need to do is relax, make one post with you needs, and kick back and let the answers come in.....

My First Question for you is How Old are You ? No BSing now !:hammer:

DD whats the story man, many of us on here know each other and i myself talk to a few of the Boyz from the D, so what you need to do is relax, make one post with you needs, and kick back and let the answers come in.....

ok im 14
build my own minibikes
build my own motors
with my own money
my fastest minibike is 80-90mph its a chrome spyder im not lying will post pics

Last edited:

and sorry about the posts i thought i was supposed to put each question in a different thread

and can you guys help me
i dont know how to delete my messages

Ubly is the first weekend of June..and the 3rd weekend of August. The street racing is pretty much made up as it goes. For round track racing there is the Thunderdrome in April and September.

Ubly is all done for the season. We go up to the Thunderdrome every Sunday. It is a blast and just for fun. You might wanna try it at some point.