Minibike Racing in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Victims of violent crime per population: Courtesy of neighborhood scout

California 1 per 178
Ohio 1 per 281

So whats your point? If you type "fontana fights" on youtube you will see nicer weather in the background.:laugh::thumbsup:
Lol so how does 1 per 281in Ohio makes it any better ?
Point being is your State isn't peachy enough for you to post countless clips of Detroit's run down parts or even point out others dialect from another State. BTW I could show you parts of N. Fontana that you would "wow" over, and on the flip side I could also show you parts of S. Fontana that resemble clips of the Detroit vids you put up. Point being I would bet the farm "ALL" of Detroit isn't ran down like your portraying it "ALL" to be. Man what gives, did one of the big car makers give you the boot or ?

Looks like, Wildman500 and I will have to take trip to Ohio, with are Ghetto built Mini bikes.When we get there, Come one come all, line up side by side. We will take video and just show how we can run down ANYTHING.:scooter::thumbsup:

I have a question for J72...Did you ever live in Detroit or work there? Or is all your knowledge from You-Tube? And if your so knowledgeable...why do you not know the street slang? Im kinda sensing a poser..:shrug: I personaly have done both and still have alot of friends and family that live there...and don't care for your TV or your drive through knowledge of the city. There is good and bad everywhere you go.:doah:

Lol so how does 1 per 281in Ohio makes it any better ?
Point being is your State isn't peachy enough for you to post countless clips of Detroit's run down parts or even point out others dialect from another State. BTW I could show you parts of N. Fontana that you would "wow" over, and on the flip side I could also show you parts of S. Fontana that resemble clips of the Detroit vids you put up. Point being I would bet the farm "ALL" of Detroit isn't ran down like your portraying it "ALL" to be. Man what gives, did one of the big car makers give you the boot or ?
You were the one who started making state comparisons with your you tube (ghetto fight) reference. I got some news for you and anyone who dont know, detroit is about 140 square miles, 60+ square miles are now abandoned. Think about it, this was once a city that was the envy of the world. I use to love going to detroit 20 years ago as its right in my back yard, now for the most part its destroyed. Rather that getting mad and shoot the messenger, you should get mad that this was allowed to happen.

I have a question for J72...Did you ever live in Detroit or work there? Or is all your knowledge from You-Tube? And if your so knowledgeable...why do you not know the street slang? Im kinda sensing a poser..:shrug: I personaly have done both and still have alot of friends and family that live there...and don't care for your TV or your drive through knowledge of the city. There is good and bad everywhere you go.:doah:
Last time I use to go up there was with some buds who did a little street racing (french rd.?), last time was about 3 years ago before that there were a couple streets off warren/telegraph but thats more like 4-7 years ago. Too dangerous for my taste and too expensive if the cops show up. I think a spectator ticket was like 80 or 90 bucks back then and if your out of state your going to get one. I know how dangerous a wrong turn can be if your not familar with the area. I dont even go to the state theater anymore. I pretty much gave up. "There is good and bad everywhere you go" is that your defense for what has happened there? Iraq looks bad too but at least they have an excuse. Its not my city but it still pisses me off. Why more people are not outraged about this beyond me:shrug:.

I was part of the street races through out the Detroit and suburb area for 25+ years...driving and spectating. I also no longer go...mainly because everything became tuners and a hanging out. If you want to blame anything..blame Kwame and Colman Young. They are the people that were in charge and stoled and wasted the money and didnt do squat.

I was part of the street races through out the Detroit and suburb area for 25+ years...driving and spectating. I also no longer go...mainly because everything became tuners and a hanging out. If you want to blame anything..blame Kwame and Colman Young. They are the people that were in charge and stoled and wasted the money and didnt do squat.
I am well aware of detroits politics, at least we can agree on that. How about the detroit public school president, Otis Mathis who was found to be functionaly illiterate, remember why he resigned?:laugh::laugh::laugh:. There definitly is a pattern. And for those who dont know detroit is not a state.

Last edited:
I am well aware of detroits politics, at least we can agree on that. How about the detroit public school president, Otis Mathis who was found to be functionaly illiterate, remember why he resigned?:laugh::laugh::laugh:. There definitly is a pattern. And for those who dont know detroit is not a state.
I will totally agree on the politics part...lol.

The only reason I am even posting is because first this should be off topic and secondly is because if anyone is going to point fingers at why where ever is sooo f'ed up it is because of us. I just happen to be right at this moment and have been for the last 13 years in the above mentioned gary indiana and yes it is a sh!t hole BUT the residense didn't make it that way-everyone that owns any item made with IMPORTED steel that KILLED the steel industry right here where I stand is what has caused it as well as detroit and many other places demise. Any area with a population HAS to have something supporting/sustaining it and unfortunately detroit,gary, and more and more places are turning into what some would compare to a war zone just because WE are the cause. Keep buying the couple buck cheaper TAV made in china and BOOM-Comet gone. Where do you figure the X employes get the $$$ to make their whatever payments now??? IF we keep it up everywhere will look just like all the other towns and cities that are has beens. Yep keep buying the jingadong clone engines and Tecumseh along with ALL it's employees-done now on the unemployment line and another big building sits empty. Yep just keep it up and Detroit will be coming to a theater in YOUR city.

those abandaned buildings would make some great minibike race tracks.lets see some footage of that /if i want to look at property i'll log onto a real estate sight

"Exactly", what are you exactly agreeing with that explains what you could not explain before? You have had no problem expressing any other thoughts you had .....homes.........fail.

To everyone else, Im sorry I went off topic in this thread, please forgive.

novaracer as you know ypsi has lost alot of there police force so its getting worse around here
yeah but ypsi is still not that bad. they need to get rid of some cops we lost alot of population over the past 17 years. no matter what i will allways love this state with all the water around here i will never leave. well as long as gm dosent send me off to another country:thumbsup:

"Exactly", what are you exactly agreeing with that explains what you could not explain before? You have had no problem expressing any other thoughts you had .....homes.........fail.

To everyone else, Im sorry I went off topic in this thread, please forgive.
Your not sorry you phony bolagna......:laugh:

I really like this thread. I had to tell you fella's it's just the bomb! Do not apologize for being yourself, ever....

TT :laugh: :1orglaugh: :eek: :laugh:

What cracks me up is the guy posting all those videos of Detroit (J72) is from toledo, and let me tell you i worked for a repo company and that place is more messed up then Detroit. Im not sayin Detroit is the greatest place but look around J72, ur city is jacked up man..........Only out of towners are scared to go there, its not that bad, just like everyother state we all have our bad spots.... oh and all the "whats this and whats that" about the lingo, we get it ur a racist and think ur funny......ya bum..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.