Minibike Racing in Detroit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lived on the eastside growing up back in the early 80's when crack hit the street man detroit got bad. my dad had a bad olds 98 that had custom brown metallic paint and a tan top real pretty. got stole 7 times got it back every time. then they brock in teh house with me and my momand her friend a 30/30 after she shot at the guy. my dad said its time to move before your mom goes to prison.
sombody has been buying up property in detroit and the burbs like wild fire. dont know who but i think things here in michigan will turn around. hell after janurary i will work in toledo, ohio. :censure:

i dont live there nor was i raised there im close but i have no fear to go there and race minibikes everybody is there to have fun and talk a little smack i have seen parts of ohio just as bad. ill tell you one thing ride your minibike with a header down a suburbin street see how far you make it before its in a cops trunk

Sieve

I used to live in eastpoint. I am not making fun of the people or the city. I am saying that Its these kinds of things that makes everone so steriotypical about detriot/detrioters.

i dont live there nor was i raised there im close but i have no fear to go there and race minibikes everybody is there to have fun and talk a little smack i have seen parts of ohio just as bad. ill tell you one thing ride your minibike with a header down a suburbin street see how far you make it before its in a cops trunk
Have any vids? its hard to beleive that any area outside detroit could be as bad or even to this extent, like you say ( well there is gary ind. and I live in little detroit). I know all you need is a badge, a gun, big muscles, luck, or a crew with such and/or lack of reason to race safely in detroit. Which do you have? How much money have you ever walked away with? By your attempt of using ohio as a standard shows every thing? Are there any tips you would like to provide if someone would like to race in detroit. I did a pretty good job of showing people where they could die if they took a wrong turn. After all a wrong turn equals a 50/50 chance in detroit. I could be wrong, like to name any locations?

I used to live in eastpoint. I am not making fun of the people or the city. I am saying that Its these kinds of things that makes everone so steriotypical about detriot/detrioters.

What thing are you reffering to? What sterotypes?:confused::confused:

BTW type in Ghetto Fights on youtube. You might be surprised that it was all filmed in "Ohio".
Victims of violent crime per population: Courtesy of neighborhood scout

California 1 per 178
Ohio 1 per 281

So whats your point? If you type "fontana fights" on youtube you will see nicer weather in the background.:laugh::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.