Modded Hemi Predator Project, So Cal

if this doesnt sale quick, will be used on the project predator roller (if that doesnt sell, lol)...

brand new hemi shortblock, missing starter recoil (gave that to a youngster last time i was in LA)...

hemi head, fully ported by NR Racing (very little usage on this before switching to an F&B head, basically broke motor in with it)... need to use cut to fit push rods with it, if sold it will come with one raceseng adj pushrod, to set your length for the cut to fits (around 5.35), 28/25 stainless valves, HD keepers/retainers, milled .080, 26lb springs... (can show pics of port work if requested by a serious buyer), I paid $225 for this head alone... (you can see detail portwork pics in my hemi build thread, this is the head from that)

Genuine Honda GX390 carb(great combo for a small block 200+ cc motor), NR race prepped (left choke on though), watever that means... with LEWIS STOUT adjustable jet and air filter adapter... intake for said carb... (same time as head, very little useage, before switching to a mikuni style), the jet alone cost me $45, carb cant remember $60ish

you would need you billet rod and flywheel, cam, head and valve cover gaskets and starter recoil and ready to rock!

asking $275

Last edited: