Montgomery Ward T555 jack shaft...What I need ...

Here's what I'm looking for.... I either have to make one,which means I need to borrow one if somebody is willing,or purchase one if anybody has one for sale.

I could also "wing it",and design my own. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Hi joetrike : I would say waiting to find an original part would be a waist of time. But I am not saying it would be a snap to do but you would see progress. Some trikes use a steel tube with the recesses for the bearings in each end and a bracket made to give the clearance for the tower converter. Early tri Sport TS series used a set up like that on top of the frame and that set the engine back away from that tube yours is down below and more compact. My Wards has the jack shaft bearing holes incorporated in with the axle mounts and use a two bolt bearing flangette.

Steve :scooter:

Here's what I'm looking for.... I either have to make one,which means I need to borrow one if somebody is willing,or purchase one if anybody has one for sale.

I could also "wing it",and design my own. Hmmmm...

I would try and have it as close to oem as possible, even if some one could duplicate from there t555 bracket..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t555 jackshaft mount

I have an oem mount that I won't be using. What's it worth to you.
I am looking for info on the foot rest if not the foot rest itself.
al