t555

1. A

Wards T555 $1000 OBO

need to make room in the garage..... Located in Cypress/Houston Texas Nice ride, pick up only.
  2. D

wards t555

coolbreeze/david here in denver co. check out the trike section for my bike to let go. this is a turn key bike ready to ride with everything new. man, it is way cool and ready for a summer of fun. just $1,100.00 buys a great time!!!!! i can also help arrange shipping to you. you pay for bike...
  3. D

hot wards t555

wow!!! i have a hot wards t555 for sale to someone who mwants a turn key trike for the summer fun. new paint/black and orange, new motor, new tires, new everything!!!!! man this one is a real head turner. i just need to move on to other projects and need the room. more info in the trike section...
  4. D

hot wards t555

hello from denver co. i am letting go my wards t555 terrain trike. i is one cool ride. orange and black paint scheme,new everything!!!!!! motor new,tires new, seat perfect,hot jackshaft setup, ready for summer fun!!!!! i will let it go for 1,100.00 shipping can be arranged on my end if needed...
  5. D

hot wards t555

cool breeze here in denver co. i have been buying lots of trikes and i so appreciate your great response to my wanted ads. however i have bought maybe to many. i have a wards t555 big tire terrain trike. very rare and hard to find. new black and orange paint, new motor/predator...
  6. james ackerman

Wards T555 trike.

$275 as it sits, pick up only.
  7. fredski53

Forks for T555

Looking for a GOOD front fork for my Wards T555. Must be straight with no bends or welds. Will pay top $$$$ . Email photos to fredski53@gmail.com:laugh:
  8. fredski53

T555 torque converter question

Hi all, I'm new to the forum. I just picked up a Wards T 555. It's just a rolling chassis. I'm planning on mounting a predator 212 from Harbor Freight. Also, I'm thinking about a Comet 20 torque converter. My questions are, does anyone know what size key way the Comet driven pulley has? My...
  9. pyro513

T555 From Denver to Winchendon

Well, last weekend was great! My first time on a trike for more than a few minutes and my first time racing. :thumbsup: Granted there were only three of us but it gave me a chance to get a feel for it and according to Rich and Gumpit I got the feel pretty quick. This post is going to link to a...
  10. LSCustoms

FEBRUARY 2016 Mini bike of the Month, Gumpit's "Mudslinger" M. Wards T555 Trike

The February 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is Gumpit's "Mudslinger", a 1972ish Montgomery Wards T555 Trike. In December of 2014, Gumpit drove from Massachusetts to Nebraska to pick up this bike, along with a couple other trikes. It has a 196cc clone engine and is actually used in racing...
  11. CaptNugget

Wards T555 frame???

Sold one if my Owosso explorers that needed some work. In the deal I got a frame, I believe to be a Wards T555. It's smaller than the Wards Terrain Cycle I have. Just wanted to see if anyone could confirm this model Pondering, would it be cheaper to restore it original or do something fun...
  12. gumpit

Anybody selling a Montgomery Ward T555?

Got one or know of one on your local Craigslist?
  13. xr7gt

Wards T555

Runs good early 60's 6 hp Briggs w/ Comet 40 series clutch, 30 MPH. I will sell with or without engine. Shipping? I am not opposed to the idea of shipping. I would imagine it's not going to be easy or cheap. Asking $375 obo plus shipping. Thanks
  14. gumpit

Windber inspired Blue T555 " The Mudslinger "

Still needs the exhaust and air filter. But I did add the oil.lol.. Tires are over inflated. They will probably sit a couple of inches lower when I let the air out. I call it "The Mudslinger" after Windber 2014 when trikes ruled the stomping grounds...
  15. B

Custom Montgomery Ward T555 - Resto Mod

Hey guys, my name is Chris and I work at Headlight Revolution. I'm not posting to advertise the company, but I really thought you guys would enjoy seeing the custom trike build we just finished. I documented a lot of the details of the build in a video where we showcase it, and I thought it...
  16. gumpit

Blue T555 Windber inspired.."

Since I sold my last 2 running trikes at Windber last year after having such an awesome time in the mud I knew I would have to build another one for this year. I will get some more pics as I go along but for now. I will start the thread. I havent had a blue T555 yet. And since this one will be...
  17. Truckasaurus44

T555 Decals and Clutch Cover

I'm looking for a repop fork decal for my Wards T555 trike. Anybody have one, can make them, or at least provide a picture of a near complete one with dimensions? Bonus points if you have pics of the TAV cover decal with dimensions!! I'm also looking for the clutch cover, but not holding...
  18. CaptNugget

NEED: front rim for my Wards T555 Terrain Cycle

Need a new front rim for the Wards T555 Terrain Cycle I picked up. Old owner rigged it up stupidly ..
  19. J

Tips and Tricks for Montgomery Ward ZCQ-57091A (T555)

Hey everyone, I've read through this site and saw that only a few things were known about this model. I was wondering if the owners of this model, ZCQ-57091A, would have any tips for increasing H.P., what kind of clutch packs would be advisable to use, and any other general ideas. Perhaps a...
  20. J

Tips and Tricks for Montgomery Ward ZCQ-57091A (T555)

Hey everyone, I've read through this site and saw that only a few things were known about this model. I was wondering if the owners of this model, ZCQ-57091A, would have any tips for increasing H.P., what kind of clutch packs would be advisable to use, and any other general ideas. Perhaps a...