Motorcycles... post yours

I spent this afternoon prepping my '06 KTM 450 EXC for a campout next weekend in Central Oregon's high desert. This has been a great bike and it has a lot of life left in it.

chrisr

Watching Chips when growing up and the sound their bikes made back then and the sound of the older Kawasaki still today is music to my ears. I have redone several KZs over the last 10 years or so and have a couple more that are in the process of being redone.

Attachments

toomanytoys

IMG_20151102_130436158.jpg

2006 KLX 250S

Great little bike, not big on power, but will get the job done in the dirt and on the street(65+ interstate is not enjoyable for more then exit hoping)

Also have a XR650L that is great as long as you aren't on rough single track. Bike is too heavy for me on the tight stuff, I wear myself out real fast.

View attachment 83863

2006 KLX 250S

Great little bike, not big on power, but will get the job done in the dirt and on the street(65+ interstate is not enjoyable for more then exit hoping)
My son has the 2010 "Super Moto" (street) version of this bike with the same engine. You can REALLY wake up the power on that 250 engine by installing a performance exhaust pipe, re-jetting the carb, and opening up the air box intake, which he did himself. It will SOUND so much better as well. Maybe he will post a pic of it. Hey Ruppster 86- are you out there?
Michael

Watching Chips when growing up and the sound their bikes made back then and the sound of the older Kawasaki still today is music to my ears. I have redone several KZs over the last 10 years or so and have a couple more that are in the process of being redone.
Got 2 Chips bikes for sale come down to Northern Ca. And get em !