Muskin Cat R4010 Endura????

So I can’t find much out about this bike, and was just curious if it’s something I should pickup and restore. Doesn’t look like it needs too much just gone thru

Attachments

joshua. c.

You think $1200 is an okay price
don't know depend on how much you want the bike. personally I only buy cheep bikes I can fix up and rebuild the way I want. so I honestly couldn't say if that's a good price. I have seen beat up endura frames without most of the parts sell for hundreds on ebay so it might be a good deal.

if you can negotiate for a better deal always do so. no reason to pay more than you have to.

bbiggs54

I just attended the mini bike show at the Wayne county fair grounds in Michigan on Sunday. Someone from Cleveland was there an had a few bikes for sale. One was an unrestored Cat Eliminator. I asked him how much he wanted for for it, he says $1500.00 and it was missing the rear brake caliper and clutch guard! That being said, Cats seem to bring good money but I'm not sure of that vintage I only pedal in the early Cats.
That one could be worth the money.

FunWithStuff

Did you ever pick it up? That is a great bike! It looks like it is in a survivor condition, which means the bike is complete and appears to have not had any mods at all. Almost none of them (or any vintage minibike) can be found in that shape. Just finding a Cat with its original Tecumseh engine is hard. The clutch covers are hard to find to because most people would take them off to work on the chain or clutch and not put it back on. Those Cat tanks are very rare as well, because not many models used them. I found an ad for this bike for reference. It looks to be all complete. 9ae16620.jpg