My 2nd DB30

I didn't plan on picking up another DB30, or another minibike for that matter, but for $50 I couldn't pass it up.

View attachment 57086
View attachment 57087
View attachment 57088

The plan is to sandblast it, paint it with black primer, Mexican blanket seat, modded 5hp B&S FH for a power plant, and cut off the stock handlebars and use mounts and a set of ape hangers.

Should be a quick project that won't cost over $200, including what I payed for the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, they multiply too. And with the fact that for $50 you can have bolt on fluid disc brake, and the fact that you can beat them without ruining a classic, they are hard to beat.

I have 4 now. One has a 7hp/TAV/engine plate/fluid disc, one I built for my niece with a 4hp Robin clone, no Tav, engine plate, fluid disc. 2 more waiting for me to decide what's next on the list.

Thinking of doing another big motor/Tav one for a spare since the other is my main rider and the kid rides on it with me. Probably sell the other roller at some point and thin them down to 3

Same here Tom. I was thinking about even doing a springer style front end for this one but I'm still not completely sure on how I would do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk