My attempt at an ARCO EZ Rider

Wiski2k

This is the way I got it off of craigs list. Didnt know what it was except that it was old. Found this forum to find out what it was and now Im hooked. This is my first bulid be kind.

Wiski2k

Breaking her down. Rode alright. Weak out of hole. Found an engine on ebay from Bad Dog. A user here referred me to george for a orginal tank. Here are the pic of a quick mock up.

I bought a 19" seat and it was too big for frame, so I had a seat pan fabricated, with additional supports.

Thats pretty much where Im at. a lot of fitting right now cuttin chain back, drilling new mount holes, gettin ready 4 power coat.

Wiski2k

little more progress. Did some fitting, drilled new mounts, added atv risers for bars, and added derailer and adjusted chain. while bike is at powder coat will get engine running.Got a Mikuni carb, didnt like the way the updraft throttle had to be routed. Its for sale if anybody wants it. Sorry pics are in no paticular order.

Just dropped her off at power coaters. $225 frame, forks, and wheels. At this point after all I got into her thinking I just should have gotten a phirana clone monkey bike. Its been fun palying around. Should have it back mid-week, post up some pics.

Ok here she is!! Got the FAT LADY back from powder. What a great job they did, and what a biatch it was for fitment of the bolts because I had them coated too. But I got it all fitted. The rimms were very rusted and came out great. The only thing was that I lost was a spoke and a bearing. Ordered the bearings already, if anybody knows where I can get a spoke for these Italian rimms it would be great. The only thing that bothers me is that I went with a green that is close to the DB green. Dont want people to get confused that it is an ARCO, and the FAT LADY is an EASY RIDER !!!!!! LOL HERE is the progress.

Next step, breakin down 5hp and getting her rollin. Keep ya up dated. Gotta get this one done. I think I got a t-bird on the way.

buckeye

Looks great.
I had new spokes made for mine from Buchanan Spokes.
I sent them one and they made all new for two rims. And were perfect.

Fuqin god dammm tires got me. Rubber was so tight that I scratched up the power coating. Now I gotta try to find some touch up paint to match. Fuqin OCD sux