My cooler puller pit car

My wife's cousin in North Carolina is a racecar fabricator and racing driver consultant. He is involved with Nascar racing and asphalt Legend cars. He saw pictures of my other builds, and asked if I would make him a barstool type vehicle to pull a cooler around the pits passing out his sponser's drinks, NOS energy.
As in all my builds I used scrap tubing, sheet metal, and design in my head as I go along. This 'ride' took a lot of hand bending, hammering sheetmetal, cussing and so on. I am in poor health, so it took about 3 months. It didn't help when I tripped on my shop apron and broke several ribs either. After 10 days of healing I rebroke them by a sudden sneeze. It has a HF 6.5hp. I hand made everything including the dual exhaust and sewing the seat. He's not seen it yet, so I hope he likes it. It rides very,very nice. Enough talking, it's time for pictures.

More to follow...

Last edited:
That's is figgin cool, a cross between a mussel car and a mini.
If you build this good with broken ribs your work must be off the hook when your at 100% . Do you have pics of the cooler it pulls?

Very nice sir :thumbsup::bowdown:

you've outdone yourself again Old Dinger...:thumbsup:

Looks just like one of those little legend cars....those panels you made are really neat,
I wish I could hang around and watch you work...

Nice looking Dobe...

KK

completely the coolest thing ive seen in awhile. looking at what you do inspires me to learn more about this cool hobby i have found so late in life. TTS