My Craigs list find

Trike

That's crazy! Front wheel drive? Pontiac? Is it put together from various vehicles?
As yet I don't know for sure but it may be from a Pontiac Fiero they made both 4 and 6 cylinder cars. As for the rest it is all one off built. The front wheel is Harley but lots of things to check out if the blinking rain stops.
Steve :scooter:

GM Motors

So, is it a Quad four or a 153 Iron Duke? That is pretty cool!
Hi Neck : Well there are a lot of the Fiero trikes around that remain in the back of the car body. So I guess I have a lot to learn about the engine and drive package. I have heard of the Iron Duke. I will get better pictures of the motor I know it has a homemade intake manifold.
Steve :scooter:

Neat bike, Steve. I'll keep my eye open for you riding it around the neighborhood. Shouldn't be hard to spot. :smile:

Ummm werent the Fiero's rear wheel drive? But also REAR engine? But they called it mid engine...Still behind the driver...
A Fiero pretty much just uses the front wheel drive package from a Pontiac Sunfire/Chev Cavalier. The complete cradle/engine/transaxle assy in most modern cars is held in place w/only about 4 big bolts. You can take it out as a complete unit. Renault did the same thing as a Fireo to their R5 model, moving the package from the front to the middle and made a serious rally contender out of it.

Steve, what the mini part?????:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nice find, I could put all my minis in the space that thing takes up!

If I see that coming I will surely get out of the way.