my first mini bike

well i just found out a kid down the block had an old mini bike so i whent and checked it (it need new motor and clutch) out and i will most likely own this tommorw (i couldnt get pictures but its the same thimg as the one in the picture but mine is in way worse condition)

Its a good starting point and a way to learn how to work on stuff
have fun
Not that bike. That dual rear wheel set up is garbage. Probably weak metric nuts and bolts and those engines are garbage. There's a reason they're all over craigslist and ebay for sale "needing just this one part to replace to make it a fun rider". They've either tried to fix it themselves and couldn't or couldn't get the parts. Good way to learn how to dump alot of money into it and learn a whole bunch of new curse words. Find yourself a cheap vintage roller.

Well then, get it for free, learn and play with it without dumping any money into it, sell it for 30$ and get a real USA bike!

really!

you'll be happier in the end!

Not that bike. That dual rear wheel set up is garbage. Probably weak metric nuts and bolts and those engines are garbage. There's a reason they're all over craigslist and ebay for sale "needing just this one part to replace to make it a fun rider". They've either tried to fix it themselves and couldn't or couldn't get the parts. Good way to learn how to dump alot of money into it and learn a whole bunch of new curse words. Find yourself a cheap vintage roller.
:laugh::shrug::scared: turn and run
jus sayen...
only good for extra parts.
otherwise their turds...lol

i agree with the rest of the crew. I got one of those for free a while back. I couldn't do anything with it so I cut up the frame and use it to make headers etc. It is total GARBAGE. Dont waste your time, find a real frame and go from there.

im getting it for free, i dont think ill put the 5hp on it ill try to fix the motor thats on it
I would have to advise you to leave it be and pass on it unless you have room for it to sit and be used as a parts bike. I know your young, so listen to someone muuuuuuch older, dont spend a penny getting that china heap working.
You have been offered a frame for free from an OldMiniBikes member, get that in your hands and build a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better bike with the 5hp you have:thumbsup: :scooter:

NOTHING is free. It will suck you into spending something on it. Then you will see a well made minibike and realize it is sometimes better to say no thank you...

buckeye

It is junk buddy. Sorry to say. You are going to spend more time jackin with that thing than riding it.
Why ya think it was free? I know you are excited about it but, don' t let that thing discourage your enthusiasm for a real mini bike.
Gonna get your stuff I promised you boxed up tomorrow. :thumbsup: