my kikker

I didn't want to hi-jack the other thread so here's my kikker-200.

just a few minor little things, but for the most part, DONE!!

more pics when it goes outside.

i like that,could you please send that to my house,i would give it good care,
it would get the best of everething,you could come and visit enetime you
wanted, thank you in advance,i am so excited about it,i think im ganna wet
my paints! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

Oldsalt

I like the tank. Also you changed the bars to apes. Looks good. The bike in the pic I attached we had to do work on the round elecrical can; the notch for the drive chain was not big enough. After the picture was taken we removed all of the shift lever linkage and welded a shortened shift rod directly to the shaft on the trans. It would jump out of gear be cause of the weight of the original set up. We also moved the front seat bracket back and supplied seat spring tabs further back to accomadate a tall rider. But that is whats great about them...they invite being altered. The electrical system was changed so that it was not necessary to have the brake [or some damned thing] on to start the engine and a switch was added to control the headlight, and a few other things. I ride with the guy who owns the bike and it will out run my Royal Enfield 500 under most circumstances especially if curves get a little tight on winding back roads.

Thanks guys, this one will probably be given to my son in a couple of years, provided he keeps his grades and attitude right, then I'll get a 250.

OS, I moved the seat back a bit as well and lined the electrical (oil) can, with some dyna-mat type stuff. Also have a dual shifter set-up, you can either use the jockey or left foot like any other bike, and it's one down four up as well.

again, thanks guys.

Last edited: