My messy garage

The weather being nice the last two days I have finally spent time out in my garage doing some stuff but its a mess I guess I'll have to devote some time to just finding a place for some of the clutter.

I knew I should have got rid of or thrown out more stuff when we moved instead of dragging 20+ years of junk along.:doah:

It did look like this before all the junk got moved.

and now......

The ladder goes up to the 12x16 loft.

OHH man thats sad...:lol: :laugh: it just hit me....it looks like a harbor freight exploded in there.:laugh: :lol:

The weather being nice the last two days I have finally spent time out in my garage doing some stuff but its a mess I guess I'll have to devote some time to just finding a place for some of the clutter.

I knew I should have got rid of or thrown out more stuff when we moved instead of dragging 20+ years of junk along.:doah:

It did look like this before all the junk got moved.

and now......

The ladder goes up to the 12x16 loft.

OHH man thats sad...:lol: :laugh: it just hit me....it looks like a harbor freight exploded in there.:laugh: :lol:
I have the same dirt bike stand as you from harbor freight...it's about the only thing I bought from them that I didn't return...ha ha and oh, yes your garage is a mess. jk but not really

I want to power wash the floor so I can see my paint I put on it and I'd like to be able to finish wiring, insulating, boarding and building the real work bench and shelves.

That stand is one of the early models, no center hole the new ones have the cool center hole.:shrug:

The wife likes to help but when she offered to sweep the floor I kind of snapped NO because I knew there was a small screw, maybe two down there and she would have swept them up, I found one and I think thats all there was.Sometimes things are messy for a reason.

Its slightly more organized now but with all that RC stuff laying around Its still cluttered.I got three nito RC's to get running so I can have even more fun in the backyard.

I have far to many projects to fund at this time but the blastard is just about ready for a serious run through the woods and the Fox is getting torn down for paint since I cant afford to buy the few parts I need be able to run it just yet.I think its going to be ORANGE.
I still have to decide on the engine plate that someone cut off and cut down then brazed back on.:eek:ut:

Man I know where you're comin from....my garage needs about a week of clean-up, but I get so little free time I feel I have to go at my projects instead of wasting time...on the other hand it's so much easier and nicer working in a neat garage and you can get a lot more accomplished when you're not constantly spending 20 min looking for a tool or part that's lost :doah:
.....but either way, messy or neat, I really enjoy being out there :thumbsup:

Yeah I like my man cave as well and I like it neat it makes it really nice to work on stuff.
I spent the last two days working on stuff and cleaning the garage on and off and as it got tidied up it made working on things much much easier.

We have only been here a year and a half and it will take time for me to get it where I want it to be.

I make a mess when working on whatever and usually bury the workbench but I'm trying to stop that habit.

I thought we had a problem but NOPE I'm watching "hoarders" and we're nothing even close compared to those people.
We have taken 4 tons of trash to the landfill since moving in here and while some of it was from house repair a lot of it was stuff we just decided we didnt want or need around anymore.

Im guessing we still have a trailer load of stuff to clear out of here.