My posts!

Hello, I just wonder if I put off wrong impression or what I do differeantly? On my posts or answers. My join date is 2013, but I been here since this site was born? Ive owned a hoards of minis, a working technician, etc. my posts might be simple or maybe my simple way ? seems like if I respond to a thread, it just stops? lol kinda bothers me! Im mostly normal kinda guy. but yet were a bunch of old dudes talking about and huge money on childhood toys? So? im open to suggestions, ya cant offend me. I try to help here but seems I don't talk write or heck, don't really know!

Hello you have had a rough time and it can happen to anyone so just possibly find a slot the best fits what you like. Me I hang out in the more than 2 wheels and in the Off Topic section. But I am old and have a lot of history with all this and often share stories from the past. So just keep sticking to it and add information when you can.
Steve

Hello, I just wonder if I put off wrong impression or what I do differeantly? On my posts or answers. My join date is 2013, but I been here since this site was born? Ive owned a hoards of minis, a working technician, etc. my posts might be simple or maybe my simple way ? seems like if I respond to a thread, it just stops? lol kinda bothers me! Im mostly normal kinda guy. but yet were a bunch of old dudes talking about and huge money on childhood toys? So? im open to suggestions, ya cant offend me. I try to help here but seems I don't talk write or heck, don't really know!
Don't get a complex!!!!
Maybe the thread stops cuz you got the right answer??
Lots of good folks here that will give you the shirt off their back, lots of young-uns also that need a few more classes on manners and appreciation! And then a mix of both!
Story of today's world!

Hell, i'll talk to you!!!!!

You really been here since mini time began and only have 32 posts????

trinik7597

maybe its just the threads you are posting on !!! sure its nothing personal:thumbsup: 30 posts in 3 years you should spreak up more maybe post some pics of your bikes :thumbsup:

Hello, I just wonder if I put off wrong impression or what I do differently?...
Your profile lists only 32 posts. Maybe you just need to get in the game a little more often to find your voice and be heard. You don't need to go all Buckeye (28,000+ :laugh:), but don't be afraid to jump into the conversation. Like Steve said, this board has lots of categories and you might want to just focus on a few. I post mostly in this one, the engines forum and the general forum and then just sort of lurk in the others.

i have. same on minidoodle.com but no. lol I had dial service back then. lol wasn't much smack talk with such slow internet. I built one of the first snow bikes ever here,! You all use my pics. Sno-Flea on minidoodlecom

Well, Ive had an still have most everything here we are watching an talkin about. We don't sell often, just ride bikes an have fun! Nope I never did post, If I had a pic I would share, but yes! I been here before things got so popular and crazy expensive! I still have picker/friends, Bought 2 mini doodle frames last fall for 15 dollars. You just gotta buy what they show-up with. Im there last stop before scrap-yard, Sometimes its treasure or just another engine?

Oh how I don't miss those dial up days...well as far as OldMiniBikes group advice I ain't got much cause I'm so green but I'm sure this group is as helpful/awesome as I've been told by close friends.Myself should have joined back when I first heard about a new addiction,being OldMiniBikes but better late than never lol

Just keep on keeping on bud :thumbsup:

But first thing I'd do is start being more active, regardless what time of day...No excuses lol :001_tt2: For uploading pics seems a little tuff myself but I'll get it figured out.

Thanks everyone! I cancelled my therapy class this week! Even got a hug today! Ill try to get our stuff for sale. Its kinda pointless to hoard this stuff.

I felt the same way about my post ending the thread.Now I just don't care.I always enjoy the antics of some of these clowns.Great knowledge and builds.I started on this site for info on a model 600 tote gote,still have the darn thing too.

I felt the same way about my post ending the thread.Now I just don't care.I always enjoy the antics of some of these clowns.Great knowledge and builds.I started on this site for info on a model 600 tote gote,still have the darn thing too.
Right! When I do post, I meat what said. I might seem wrong or wtf? but, I been there, paid all the prices etc. even passed all six Timken-online test, with beers and no class, It ll started Cuz was looking for a good seal. never got nowhere! Ive bought them seals. single lip, no garter spring. Genuine! NOT Sks .