My start of mini bike build

Hello yes, foam and board. Need some waterproof material to cover it , second link is of tubing and plate materials. I clicked on it and it shows picture.

Frame almost done, welding like crazy. Just need to weld in spacers on frame and axle mounts. Then I will post some pictures for all to see, had to redo upper frame tubing design so I can fit my 6.5 horsepower 196cc engine nicely. $230.00 for engine with shipping.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
In OldMiniBikes posting tools

This image
will post your photobucket pictures

Looking for more up-dates..:thumbsup:

capguncowboy

You could get a program called Dropbox. It's free. I use it to post pictures here.

If you are taking pictures using a smartphone, you can set it to automatically upload your photos to your PC for you. Then you just have to move them to a folder called "public" within dropbox. Once they're in that folder, you can copy the public link and past it into the chat window with
after it (no spaces).

Check it out. www.dropbox.com

Thanks guys, I am uploading them into my view photos for all to see. I take pictures with my digital camera then upload to my computer, then upload to photobucket most times.

Hey guys and gals, added another fabrication pic in my view photos. Been fabricating rear axle mount brackets and drilling out holes in some plate, going to weld in between tubing so it is real solid.