My start of mini bike build

Sorry If I missed this, but have not seen a pic of the bike with the engine in and the wheels on. Have you been able to go for a dry run with the bike yet?

I only ask because I normally leave painting till last as I have always had to make changes to the frame or set up.

Bikes looking good so far:thumbsup:

Thanks guys, need to purchase 6.5 horsepower engine real soon. Hope to order wheels tires and rear sprocket from OldMiniBikes end of month. So still a work in progress .:smile:

OND, I can get my 6.5 horsepower motor more easily. No shipping costs since store is very close by. A little expensive here. $200.00 with taxes. If I purchased predator from OldMiniBikes, waiting couple weeks for shipping and how much is the predator motors.

If you would rather have a Hemi head Predator, I would be glad to do some checking on shipping you a Predator for what it costs me. Just let me know.

I checked OldMiniBikes wharehouse, predator 212 $150.00 plus shipping and might have to pay brokerage also. Be nice to try predator 212 on my build but might be too expensive, we will see.

Hey Jonesy, it's 64pan from the CHB.
I am awaiting tubing to start my minibike frame build.
Got my CHB bender finished up and it works well, just messing with scrap tubing. Could only afford ONE die at the time, so chose 1".

What size tubing are you using?
Also did you look over those plans I sent you?
I think there may be some errors in the specs/drawings in those plans.

Let me know what do you think of them?

Hey man, glad you are getting started. Post up some progress pictures soon, I have only one die also for my jd2 bender I built. Need two more dies soon, I am using one inch tubing for mini bike build. Yes I have checked out mini bike plans.:thumbsup: