My two Car trailers were stolen

Mean Dean

There was a theft from my lot last night at 8:00 Pm 6/12/13. One was a 2006 28ft Enclosed White Classic Dominator GT. Has a big crease all the way down the left side. Vin#10WRT32276W041809. It was full of car parts front to back. It has cabinets up front. Aluminum wheels. Plate B467948. Second was a 2007 22ft Sure Track black open beaver tail car trailer. Some surface rust on the bed. Bed is warped some, Aluminum wheels. No Plate. or could have had the same plate as the enclosed B467948. Reward for info. Could have been a silver or grey Ford Super Duty that was caught on camera. Vin#5JWTU222471008838. Reward. This took the gas right out of me so I am not going to Windber now. Muther Fucxxx.

Sorry about that Dean. You must be angry as hell. I hope you and the cops can catch the bastards. Better yet, you catch them, and stick hot pieces of coat hanger in their flesh.

Sorry to hear this. Those of us that have had this happen know how violated it makes you feel. Hope you get your stuff back...but regardless, the thieves will get what's coming to them. :hammer:

sorry to hear that,but 99% of the time its someone you know or seen recently,who new about the stuff you have in the trailers and new you would not be there at that time.Did you sell any parts to someone and they came over and you had to go in the trailer to get some stuff and they saw what was in there,It happen to my friend last month 2 guys came over from add on Craiglist then was looking around and wanted to buy other stuff and my friend said they are not for sell only what I posted in the add,a week later they broke in his polebarn and stole alot of stuff,1 month later saw the stuff on Craiglist for sell and he called the police and got most of his stuff back and keep checking Craiglist to see if the Items show up

Last edited:

Mean Dean

Hi Guys, Thanks, No Insurance all my cost for now. The cops said It was someone probably that was at your shop sometime or another or kind of knows me.Yes it took big balls. I don't advertise on CL. But a lot of people do come in and out. I have been combing certain areas. Continuing on today. I am not taking it lightly. Thinking about selling a lot of my stuff. This just took the gas out of me. I was ready to go to Windber on Thursday. I just was not into it after that. I might start listing things on Ebay. I would love to find these Axxholes. The cops said Enclosed trailers are being stolen like an epidemic. The are crashing gates in Company lots and taking landscaping and equipment trailers left and right and gone in minutes. It is sad what this world is coming to.

buckeye

Dang Dean. That totally sucks.
But, you can let it take the wind out of your sails. You have too much knowledge. This is a major setback that you can recover from.
Hope they catch the biatches!!!

toomanytoys

I've never had anything big stolen from me. *knock on wood* I've had my car broken into several times and stuff stolen. Cell phone, Digital camera, GPS, change, CDs, and random odds and ends of stuff. I can identify to a degree how you feel.

Honestly the first 2 times they broke out my window. I just started leaving my car unlocked and leaving nothing in it. Its not worth the hassle of getting my car repaired. And I can replace whatever is stolen a lot easier than making an insurance claim!