My vintage mini bike tribute build

I've built mini bikes, motorcycles, cars, and trucks (as well as a bunch of restoration projects) over the past twenty years. My love of motorcycles and vehicles started in the early 1970's when my parents bought me a used mini bike. I rode the wheels off that bike, it was awesome! A few years ago I built a garage/ man cave/ shop and I filled it with a combination of old and restored items from gas pumps to neon signs. One thing I really wanted to display was a mini bike. I've owned a few over the years so I decided that I would buy a used frame with wheels and make my own "brand" rather than search high and low for a vintage project. Here's my "Wally's Speed Shop, L'l. Wild Weasel" bike. I designed the graphics and had the vinyl decals printed. I also fabricated many of the parts for this project. Here are some pics, hope you like it!

Wally

ps. I really love this forum and all the old mini bike pics, thanks!

IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1880.jpg

IMG_1881.jpg

IMG_1882.jpg

IMG_1884.jpg

IMG_2270.jpg

Attachments

Thanks and good question, the jack shaft has it's own mounting plate (separate from the engine mount on the frame) so they're both adjustable for each chain tension.

Wally

Twid

Mini bikes and cheers I love it! Good lookin build, I grew up on cheers an mash, your living the dream rock and roll my man.