Neck's "Peoples choice" build

Which engine would you like to see me use?

• Choice one. 20 horse Honda

Votes: 32 47.1%
  • Choice two 16 horse Briggs

Votes: 36 52.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You are right NECK....

How stupid of me :doah: not to have noticed that you put your "PEOPLES CHOICE" entry in the open class.... A thousand pardons :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BUT.... To "Lobby" thru the OldMiniBikes members here on the 2013 Build Off for a engine choice that you should use for your "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" entry is WRONG in my eyes. As the builder (YOU) need to pick your own engine for the Build Off and post your "CAN" in front of it. Not ask the viewers and participents to choose the engine/parts for you! Then you have a "LAME ASS" post saying that you have a month before it needs to be entered?

I'm sorry NECK, I don't see it that way! Make the choice on YOUR OWN and then enter the Build. If anything....You should have sent a PM to EACH & EVERY memeber here on OldMiniBikes before the Build Off and solicited your ideas in privite and then thrown out your post for the "PEOPLE'S CHOICE" .... But to do it the way that you have done here in front of all of the viewers here on OldMiniBikes is NOT COOL.... NECK, you remined me of so many of SoCal boys that I've raced against in the last twenty some odd years.... Always bending the rules.... Or better yet..... If it's not in rules.... I can do it :shrug: ....It must be in the water that is sent to you from NorCal :shrug: right NECK?

Read the rules.... They are very simple.... Be a Genttleman.... Go with them.... Don't read between the lines.....Don't try to find a loop hole in the rules.... If you need OPINIONS for your build? ..... do ask for them in a P/M before you enter the 2013 OldMiniBikes Build Off.

Look at the BIG PICTURE here OldMiniBikes members in dealing with the present and the future for the next Build Off....

BC DAVE :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Again Neck .... You show me your lack of integrity by your last post :thumbsup:

Go figure?....As YOU say NECK..... You are a "OldMiniBikes ORIGINAL" .....Just maybe it's time for you to do some check'n and make sure your "SIERRA-1-BRAVO" is in check with REALITY :shrug: NECK.....I'm past the yawning stage here with you .... For the simple reason here NECK, is just this..... Because YOU show me NO INTEGRITY at all as a "OldMiniBikes ORIGINAL" :doah:

Read the rules.... They are very simple.... Be a Genttleman.... Go with them.... Don't read between the lines.....Don't try to find a loop hole in the rules.... If you need OPINIONS for your build? ..... do ask for them in a P/M before you enter the 2013 OldMiniBikes Build Off.

Look at the BIG PICTURE here OldMiniBikes members in dealing with the present and the future for the next Build Off....

Again Neck .... You show me your lack of integrity by your last post :thumbsup:

Go figure?....As YOU say NECK..... You are a "OldMiniBikes ORIGINAL" .....Just maybe it's time for you to do some check'n and make sure your "SIERRA-1-BRAVO" is in check with REALITY :shrug: NECK.....I'm past the yawning stage here with you .... For the simple reason here NECK, is just this..... Because YOU show me NO INTEGRITY at all as a "OldMiniBikes ORIGINAL" :doah:

Yes, we all know, you've both been here 6 years....

The difference is, Neck is cooler than a moose, and you tend to be the snobby, think you're better than everyone else,
type..

Neck

Growing up is optional
Thank you for all the votes guys, I'll be moved to the regular project section, hope to see you there!

Restore Kid :001_huh:.....

How stupid of me :doah: I forgot .... You are one of them guys that jumps on a post and takes out your propblems on one of the posters. In this case (ME) so you can be in with the gang..... Save it.

You need to get your facts straight here PAL... Trust me, I'll use that term VERY loosely and stay out of this. I've not been here for six years as you so posted..... Again that's your feeble/ shallow mind making that statement....I've read your posts and replies in the past to GREEN members and they were VERY RUDE :doah: let alone the one's you have made to me in the past (VERY RUDE) you were lucky you were not within arms length and on the other side of the states. So stay sitting down and keep out of it.

I'll tell you this Restore kid.... By the way.... Just what do you restore? Junk :shrug: I was in the USMC when I was 17 yrs old ('74) I have had nothing handed to me through out my life. I've earned everything on my own. I have raised my two Son's on my own now for the last 14 years. I DO NOT THINK I'm better then ANYONE here on OldMiniBikes.... Except YOU! YOU ARE A FRIG'N HACK! So YOU can stick your Banana right up your.....:deal: Simple, No? :shrug: I've never been one to hide behind a computer.

Last edited:

Itype2slo

If you do not like something someone is doing then just keep it to yourself. This is not an oppurtunity to begin a flame war. This is a no drama zone! I saw this somewhere.

You not only do you type slow you also need to clue up and get on the same page....

Once you are there :shrug: stay out of this...

Neck is pushing the rules here plain and simple! What kind of message are you sending out to the NEW members here that are reading this and want to join in on the build and know how to read? PLEASE ... Get a clue to what's going on here Itype2slo..... you are starting to show me just how slow you are! I'm done with all this, I can only go so far.... I see that this is a waste of my time

Last edited: