Need assistance with my predator engine

Hey i have a predator 212 in my go kart i stored it verticaly in my garage fir the winter and now it wont start i think theres fuel in the engine but ive already cleaned it out and it still wont start any suggestions

Fuel, air, and spark - gotta have all three. Check the spark and if you've got spark then it's a fuel delivery issue. Was it stored dry?

Motra

Did it leak any oil on to the floor below it? In that amount of time oil will leak past the piston rings and fill the combustion chamber (assuming it was stored with the cylinder down). Check oil level first (it won't start if it's low on oil). Sometimes it takes multiple plug cleanings before it will start. Install a new spark plug - crank engine a few times - remove, clean and re-install plug - crank a few more times - remove, clean and re-install plug - crank a few more times - remove, clean and re-install plug - crank a few more times...................Get the picture? Clean plug with carb or brake cleaner. When engine does start (assuming there isn't another problem) it will smoke up the neighborhood for a while, that's the excess oil burning off. Then, for reliability's sake, install a new spark plug.

Rivera - what I meant was - if the engine was stored dry, it wouldn't have any fluids in it (no fuel and no oil). If you stored it with fuel/oil and on it's side, then that's useful info. Either way, it sounds like you've got some good advice in here.

I don't know what your experience is so I'm going to state the obvious. I don't mean to offend you if this is repetative - just want to make sure the basics were checked...

Ignition set to the "on" position
Fuel set to the "on" position
Set the choke to the "on" position

If you still don't get an attempt to start, then make sure fuel is coming out of the tank. You can disconnect the line from the tank to the carb and see if fuel is coming out or take the bowl off the carb and slide fuel to the on position to see if you get fuel coming out.