Need cheng shin tire 14x6

Are the tires in good shape and for sell? Send me some pics please if they are for sell. Might be a option if I can't find a match to the one I have already. Thanks John Send pm

Last edited:
Take your glasses off and look at the pictures George. LOL It is a 14x6 2 ply ching shen knobby tire not availiable as far as I know. I Need a match. I'm willing to pay up to $50.00 plus shipping for a good unweathered tire with good tread left. Slight cracking I can deal with but no major damage. Reply with good pics. Thanks

george3

easy, I read what you wrote. some people dont list items as they are. I have that tread pattern in every size but 6" the common honda trail bike tire pattern. good luck on that tire. I will look again today I have alot of tires.

Thanks George for looking! I'm sure you got a laugh out of that because you are always wanting to see pictures in other threads. Let me know if you have one. Thanks John

george3

If you are going to use the bike I would shelf the tire and use a comon style tire like the ones you see on alot of bikes. the front of my taco 100.