need help identifying to restore

Bought this from an old tweeker at work, he didn't know what the make and model is but he said it used to have an electric motor as well as the current two-cycle engine that's on it. It runs but i would like to restore it can anyone help ID this thing?

Attachments

CarPlayLB

Hey WillyD...that is a Chinese made bike, and although it may be fun to ride, I don't think it's something you should restore. Just ride it and have fun.

Thanks, I don't plan to fully restore but I would like to get the lights and signals working again, I'll probably end up putting a Briggs 5hp on it but I need parts and the wiring harness

Thanks, I don't plan to fully restore but I would like to get the lights and signals working again, I'll probably end up putting a Briggs 5hp on it but I need parts and the wiring harness
I wouldn't put a 5hp Briggs on that drive set up without first beefing it up. Those bikes aren't made to handle more than the weed whacker engines that were installed on them from the Chinese factory.

Welcome to the forum. It can be done however you may want to look into an OHV engine, they require less height to mount and you'll be pressed for room as it is. Gusset the frame wherever possible and just go aftermarket on the wheels to avoid sprocket issues. Good luck. Personally I'd start with a rough old vintage frame of a newer Doodlebug or Motovox made more in the style of the old bikes but if you are determined then do it right.
Lol fair enough, it's going to take some work I know but hopefully it'll turn out as awesome as I envision