Need HELP with throttle setup!!!!( With predator 212)

CaptNugget

Hi... I have an Alsport Tri-Sport TS 110. It has a Predator 212cc engine on it. It had been running and then my throttle quit working one night. I'm having trouble getting it hooked back up and working! I can't seem to get the twist grip to snap back when hooked up. I will post some pics I have but can try to get new ones or maybe a YouTube video posted. Maybe someone can notice what I'm not? Maybe something in the motor? I even tried a new grip since one it had seemed to be rubbing or something. Any direction on how these need to go together would be awesome! It's just the twist grip throttle from OldMiniBikes warehouse. Thanks for any help....
***pics coming***

CaptNugget

I did try loosening/tightening the nut, seems to help, think I might have something bent on my linkage possibly but idk. It's more a problem with the twist throttle part, or finding the medium between the two. Here are a few pics I jus ran out and took

You may want to drop a few drops of a oil in the throttle assembly at the bars, or maybe even on the cable right before it goes into the cable conduit. I like to use 3 in 1 oil. I would stay away from WD40, but that's just my opinion. Also, is your cable kinked or bent anywhere?

Is this the end of your throttle cable sheath? If so, it's to close to the throttle arm and only letting very little movement of the throttle arm.

throttle cable.jpg

The end of the sheath should be just under the securing clip to allow more throw of the throttle arm so you get full throttle movement.

throttle cable 1.jpg

Not sure if this is what's causing your problem or not.