Need some help on setting up a BB Tec throttle linkage

125ccCrazy

I'm putting some factory style minibike carb linkage on some engines I'm building and I'm having some issues with the linkage rod between the carb and the governor arm, the big [ shaped arm... the issue is the throttle arm, none of the holes are positioned where I can get a pull from the Governor linkage arm to open the throttle....so my question is, did the engines that came with the minibike linkage have a different throttle arm than the norm with a hole positioned more outboard (towards the intake) to get a direct pull from the governor arm? I'm piecing these together and have no reference as to what the factory set up was... any info or better yet a few pics of what the factory set up looks like would be great..

I removed the gov gears and put a small spring in it's place to make the gov arm spring loaded to assist with throttle return... no worries, these are H70's with billet rods, mild cams, stiffer springs, bigger carbs.... going for the stock look but warmed over a little..

Thanks,
Randi

125ccCrazy

answered my own question, I dug through some parts and found a throttle shaft with the linkage holes further out, now I have to take it off the shaft and solder it on the shaft in the new carb.. gotta hit the hobby store to get some rod to bend up some linkage.