Need throttle help, please.

MISSLE

Hello, total novice here. Can somebody please tell me how to set up throttle wire on this carb? where to feed wire and with what parts? I have used search a few times for help, I see pictures of various engines and hook ups but I guess I need a visual or specific instruction for this carb. I was told this is a B&S 5HP unknown year or model, any help with that would be great too (maybe an estimate) PO painted it black and I can't find any of the numbers etched into it.Is this a 5hp flathead that is popular? Thanks. the third pic is bottom of tank, Im thinking its where gov is connected if I wanted to to, how do you connect throttle cable to this also.

Attachments

buckeye

You planning on keeping the gov?
If not, there is a kit you can get that will solve your problem.
I think all my Briggs have them. 8 or 10 bucks.

Hello, That small pivot arm with the spring attached is part of an original throttle return kit offered by B&S. You are missing the small curved wire that connects that link to the governor arm. I'll take a picture of the assembly later today and post it up for you. I also think I have the wire part number you need. I'll check on that as well. The B&S assemblies work great and keep it looking neat and tidy.
Regards,
Joe51