Needing to raise money and will be selling most everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
as manchester said ask about a test for Lyme disease, its rampant in my area my son in law was diagnosed with it a few months ago, docs said he was the fith or sixth case that week and it was only thurs. they caught it very early and treated him with antibiotics and hes fine now . i pray that it is going to turn around for you and your wife

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
hey Vic, im not rolling in dough but I did send you a bit of money on paypal. I know what its like. get well soon.

old-timer

Scamming Member
hey Vic, im not rolling in dough but I did send you a bit of money on paypal. I know what its like. get well soon.
I got it and thank you very much ! At this point every little bit helps. All these doctors appointments between me and Jennie are killing me just in gas money alone.

Thank you so much !!

Vic

old-timer

Scamming Member
Sorry I couldn't return the PMs but I was admitted to the hospital yesterday at noon, and transferred to another last night. I was having seizures and couldn't walk. My arms were shaking so bad they had to strap me to the bed last night. They gave me anti seizure med via IV which stopped the seizures, I have to use a cane/walker but they sent me home tonight. I have the local VNA coming in the mornings for now to give me injections, and more pills than you can count !

Sending me to Boston next Monday by ambulance to be admitted for special testing. :doah: They have no idea as to what is causing these seizures and my eyesight has gotten real bad . My friggin arms are all black and blue from slaming around, and they put a shunt in my left arm for the IVs . I'm getting a little worried here guys :shrug:

buckeye

Man Vic, I hate to hear this. If there was anyway I could come north I would.
I can't imagime how concerned you are.
Hang in there my friend. Answers will come and things can be treated.
Keep us informed.

Man Vic, that is tough stuff you are dealing with. Hopefully the next several days will be a bit better with the meds you are getting. I hope there is some comfort in the fact that there are so many people praying for you and Jennie. To some, that is not much of a comfort, but to a believer, it is something to cling to. Thanks again for the update.

don't know you, but i feel your pain, was in ICU for 1 month a year ago

just an idea here....anyone have any items that we could auction off on here and send the $$$ to his paypal account???

just a thought

Vic, Seriously look at your Obamacare options. Love it or hate it, it's your best shot for you and your family right now. A friend of mine just helped his 26 year old son sign up. He had some pre-existing conditions and it's affordable for him. Be advised though that there is a minimum income threshold to get the subsidies. If you fall below that (it's a pretty low number), you probably qualify for Medicare. Just check your options and adjust the numbers to see what gets you the most for the least $. Also make sure you pick a plan that covers hospitalization if that is likely. Your doctor should be able to advise you. It might save your life, and your collection.

I recently added up all that I spent on minibikes in the past 2 years and it made me sick. People are more important than things. $100 just came your way. A tiny drop in the bucket, sorry, I wish it could be more Vic.

Who will match my donation? Who will beat it and make me look like a tight ass? Let's do this! :thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Vic, Seriously look at your Obamacare options. Love it or hate it, it's your best shot for you and your family right now. A friend of mine just helped his 26 year old son sign up. He had some pre-existing conditions and it's affordable for him. Be advised though that there is a minimum income threshold to get the subsidies. If you fall below that (it's a pretty low number), you probably qualify for Medicare. Just check your options and adjust the numbers to see what gets you the most for the least $. Also make sure you pick a plan that covers hospitalization if that is likely. Your doctor should be able to advise you. It might save your life, and your collection.

I recently added up all that I spent on minibikes in the past 2 years and it made me sick. People are more important than things. $100 just came your way. A tiny drop in the bucket, sorry, I wish it could be more Vic.

Who will match my donation? Who will beat it and make me look like a tight ass? Let's do this! :thumbsup:
Thank you very much !! for the help. The hospital helped me with the paper work for Medicaid yesterday, so now we just have to wait for the paper work. I think I should qualify as I'm only getting state cash assistance less that $700.00 per month.

Again, thanks so much for your donation. It is appreciated more than you could now. Even gas money has become a problem for us with all these appointments every day.

Vic

buckeye

And the nice thing about mcaid, they go back 90 days and cover medical bills. So all of this stuff should get covered.:thumbsup:

At least Alabama mcaid does. I would think that is standard for all mcaid programs.
Also apply for social security disability. :thumbsup:

old-timer

Scamming Member
Well your not going to believe this but I lost my balance in the kitchen this afternoon trying to make a sandwich for me and jennie. Hit my head on the counter, and took 12 stitches on the top of head. REALLY???? WTF So now they dont want me standing ?

I have to take care of jennie and my mom who is 89ys old.
I say they can kiss my ass !!!

Well your not going to believe this but I lost my balance in the kitchen this afternoon trying to make a sandwich for me and jennie. Hit my head on the counter, and took 12 stitches on the top of head. REALLY???? WTF So now they dont want me standing ?

I have to take care of jennie and my mom who is 89ys old.
I say they can kiss my ass !!!
im like hat too where I don't let injuries slow me down but it might be better I you slow down alittle, just to be safe:shrug: maybe just use a wheel char to get around and help your mom and wife:shrug:

buckeye

Pics or it didn't happen.:laugh:

Guess it's time for the walker. Dang Vic. You buy a lotto yet? Hell, something has to go right.

Praying...

old-timer

Scamming Member
Status
Not open for further replies.