Never Would Have Guessed It!

Is this really what Fox Campus bikes are worth? Looks like Rupps and Bonanzas are now in second and third place. Anyone know who this fellow is? I'd like to call and thank him. I've got a basement full of Fox Campuses and he just made me a millionaire. Ogyhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-FOX-CAMPUS-MINIBIKE-/152289448520?hash=item2375289248:g:NSQAAOSwx2dYCky8&vxp=mtr

That is the "I don't want to sell it , but let's see if anybody is interested price." They can LIST IT for any price, it is the SELLING PRICE that matters.
Michael

capguncowboy

You'd think that you'd get a completely correct bike for that price. Looks like a rattle can job, and a bad one at that.

Those NorCal guys keep their heads in the clouds

markus

Since I am redoing a campus and finally have a title for it and all the correct parts, I like the price!!! :laugh: These guys list that stuff up at the wrong times though, would have been a big help selling that runner/rider campus I sold a couple of months ago! He contacted me a while back looking for fox parts.......looks like he still needs those parts cause that thing has some issues :laugh: