New Build.

Started this build this week, not sure on what the frame is. Anyone happen to know? 10'' wheels.... just picked up new 3.50x10 rubber today. It's getting a Tecumseh HM-80. I ordered up wheel bearings, jack shaft kit and a rear axle from OldMiniBikes, hopefully they'll be here tomorrow.

rough mock up...

I still need to figure out what I am going to do for brakes, I'd really like to run a front disc, but haven't figured out exactly what I need yet. It currently has worn to hell bushings in the headset, I need to also figure out what bearings will fit..

The one rim was in rough shape... they are a 3 piece rim. the front isn't very true but I think I can get to straight in a press...
before.

after..

Thanks fellas, the front wheel has a decent wobble to it I think if could get the wheel center in a press or something I could straighten it... any ideas?

Also is there any way of attaching a front disc to the Speedway wheel?

Last edited:
Sandblasted and cleaned up this old 4 1/2'' drum.... what is the best drum brake to buy? Just the $35 one off OldMiniBikes?

Exhaust. I'd like a nice bent exhaust that turned downward, however I have no way of bending tubing...

Does anyone know where I can get a 4.5'' drum that will bolt to the Speedway wheels? I've found 4.5'' drums but the bolt patterns are all too big.