New Cat 250x survivor

Almost a twin to mine.Mine came with a 2-1/2 Tecumseh,welded footpegs,and a disc brake.I would have preferred a scrub.Mine is a 69.My numbers weren't too clear after sandblasting,but somebody looked at it with a light,mirror,and a magnifying glass.The first number jumped out as a 9.I've put it back to the way it was the day I got it new.When I finished it I rode it to the end of my driveway and back,about 1200 feet.I'll never ride it again.I have no idea how I rode that thing long enough to wear out a rear tire.All grass and dirt running,no pavement and no scrub brake.My mufflers on the right side too.I still have numb spots on my leg from that muffler.

Attachments

Annnnd done. Overall was a pretty easy one. Lots of cleaning and detailing on the frames and forks,wheels, engine etc. Straightened the scrub brake lever, and did some minor things such as correct throttle return spring on the engine, correct foot peg covers, correct Horstman clutch, Correct NOS Tec carb, fixed the seat etc etc.

I don't like you anymore. Lol. That's a nice bike. I should have never gotten rid of it. Lol. That was one of the first 2 mini bikes I bought almost 4 years ago. You got a nice survivor right there.

GRM

Hey. I really like that "kicker" feature. Is it aftermarket or original? Are they available on the market?
Thanks for the time!