New Falcon 200 (similar to Baja Warrior) $460 w/ free shipping

SAS289

If you poke around in their ads for nearly the same price you could have front and rear disc brakes, full travel front and rear suspension, manual clutch and gearing, and 4 times higher top speed in a 125cc Chinese dirt bike....Interesting.

If you poke around in their ads for nearly the same price you could have front and rear disc brakes, full travel front and rear suspension, manual clutch and gearing, and 4 times higher top speed in a 125cc Chinese dirt bike....Interesting.
Yeah i uave thought of those,but it not a simple engine you can just replace w a pred 212.I dont want to work on a dirt bike and parts might be hard to come by if they stop supporting that model..I'm waiting for the full suspension mmb200-2 still not available.. TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike .motovox has a new dirtbikeish bike..but no rear suspension!?! Motovox : MBx20 when did rear suspension go out of favor on these new minis? The new Monster Moto 212 also no rear suspension

Last edited:

SAS289

No doubt about it. The simplicity of the traditional mini bike can be a strong trade off to the traditional dirtbike.

Yeah i uave thought of those,but it not a simple engine you can just replace w a pred 212.I dont want to work on a dirt bike and parts might be hard to come by if they stop supporting that model..I'm waiting for the full suspension mmb200-2 still not available.. TrailMaster MB200-2 Mini Bike .motovox has a new dirtbikeish bike..but no rear suspension!?! Motovox : MBx20 when did rear suspension go out of favor on these new minis? The new Monster Moto 212 also no rear suspension
Hey, Raskin! As you and I have discussed, the MB200-2 and the MM-B212 seem to be the most promising for those of us wanting a larger minibike. I'd choose the MM for the front & rear hydraulic disc brakes. Think I'll email Monster Moto to ask about an ETA on the MM-B212. Last I checked, gokartsusa.com had the MB200-2 in stock. Not sure, but it appears to me that Motovox has gone out of business, except for selling off remaining parts through their online store. Baja seems to be gone, also; there is still a Baja website, but it shows all models as discontinued; been that way for a good while.

As far as the Chinese pit bikes are concerned, I think there are a few companies that have stepped up and taken most of the mystery and worry out of buying one. I'm thinking about buying an SSR SR125TR. Tough decision because it would mean forgetting about a large minibike; don't have the space for both, at this time. Need to decide which I would rather have.

https://tboltusa.com/store/ssr-motorsports-sr125tr-pit-bike-2017-p-8117.html

SSR Motorsports SR125TR

Here's a super-cool bike I first saw about a year ago, but have never seen it available anywhere. Basically a large pit bike with ATV tires. One interesting feature is that the jack shaft and the swing arm pivot are one and the same, which is ideal; no chain slack problems, even with long travel suspension. This could be my one bike solution to satisfy my desire for both a pit bike and a fat tire mini. Think I'll make some inquiries, see if it's available anywhere.

LX 155 FAT TIRE DUNE MACHINE - Pitster Pro

Raskin, SAS289,

Been thinking about what both of you mentioned about the simplicity of a minibike vs the complexity of a dirt/pit bike, and it makes a lot of sense. Can use generic parts on minibike, or even make your own parts; easy to modify. Think I'll forget about pit bikes and wait for the MM-B212 to become available; I emailed Monster Moto inquiring about an ETA.