New Guy - Old Gote

Hey, hopefully here's a pic of my Tote Gote that I talked about in the Strictly Vintage section... I stink at posting, replying, attaching etc... sorry if it didn't work.

You need to IM James C, a member here. He has nearly everything you need to make this restoration. Great bike, BTW!
Thanks, it's been loads of fun... and even more trial and error!!!:doah: With all the info I found on OldMiniBikes + Ebay and Amazon it's pretty much a non-roller now... still gotta' finish the brakes but that hasn't kept me from riding it!! :laugh:

That is a very early Tote Gote. This is before the model B. The Throttle is on of the first Ralph designed and it worked 'backwards' when compared to todays throttles. Would have had Clinton 3hp motor and a V-plex clutch.

N-I-C-E pics!! I've kinda' had a hard time figuring it out, but I emailed Jake Johnson from ToteGoteLand (I think... sorry, bad memory) and he said it was an early Model B. I have a pic somewhere that says it was the first TG made... I'd like to think so. The handle bars were slightly bent like mine too. Here's what it looks like now, not too great but I can't remember when I've had more fun working on something!! :grind:

tote gote land

did jake johnson close his site down?? Can not even get any info from Gunslinger site. It seems like 3 sites I know are no longer on line. What is a tote gote person to do????? Also is there any way I can take one of my pictues off this site????? Thanks