New Guy

Hey guys I hate to crash in like this, my name is Joey I joined about a month ago I don’t know where to go to introduce myself but here I am, I just built a 1970 JC Penney Le Tigre, with a stage three predator engine. I would love to know how to post a picture of it anyway nice meeting you guys if you don’t hear back for me it’s because I don’t know how to get back here I’m not too much of a computer guy hey God bless

@Jojojeep Welcome to OldMiniBikes. I moved your post to this area, and made it it's own thread. I also sent you a link on photo posting. In the classified sections, if you wish to comment to members and are not buying or interested in buying, send them a private message. When you place the cursor over their name, you will see "Start Conversation." That is how you do it.

@Jojojeep Welcome to OldMiniBikes. I moved your post to this area, and made it it's own thread. I also sent you a link on photo posting. In the classified sections, if you wish to comment to members and are not buying or interested in buying, send them a private message. When you place the cursor over their name, you will see "Start Conversation." That is how you do it.
Hey thank you very much