New Jersey Taco

LOL I'm so excited I had to find WiFi and post that I just picked up my new Taco. Leaving NJ now and headed home. I'll post pics when I get home. This thing is pretty nice by my standards. Total rag, but I cruised it through the parking lot here.
I guess it's a 22. Dual brakes, no scrub but the mounts are there. Real nice original sprocket and factory brake set up! 70P434. Beautiful original guard & wheels!

:scooter::scooter:

Home

Heres my new Taco. I had enough light here to get a couple pics. It had a King Queen seat that I pulled off and just set a more realistic seat on for the pic.
I bought this as a parts bike but I think I'll keep it together and continue to look for my wheel I need.

Snowmobile barn

While I was up in N.W Jersey I looked up a buddy of Dads. They buy and sell junk like you'll see here. For fun we got my Taco out and set it inside the "barn".. A few items here you'll see where Dads so I thought it was cool and Danny up there had a blast taking some pics.
We will be up there on the 14th of November 9-5 for a show/swap meet. snowmobiles, minibikes part and stories. Try to make it. snowmobilebarn.com

We did the photo so if I ever go to sell the Taco I can Honestly say it was in a Museum :laugh:

A few more. This is it I'm tired! 405 miles

Sorry, it was dark as he was not open, or even there when I arrived. But I have friends in low places:wink: I called Danny and he rushed right over. And we ended up shooting the bull for almost 2 hrs.

There is (2) 60X100 pole buildings PACKED. And he has barns full as-well. Eventually he would like four building. It's a nice set up.

What a awesome trip......

if you realy wont it,and dont mine what it cost,just let me know,
or talk to randy and he can talk to danny,BUT dont forget please you cant care about the cost,and zipo,i think it can be yours.:smile::smile::smile:

Randy, well done on the Taco. I forgot to tell you that guy had it on CL for $175 before Ebay. I have the pics on my computer that he emailed me. I really snoozed on that deal LOL.:doah:

That place is a dream! I like the Simplex but that Playboy motor scooter is the cats meow! I have seen two as a kid and was'nt allowed to ride them, they were a friend of my Dads and he sold them along with an extensive Cushman collection. My Dad had a bunch of Cushman stuff back then too, I did get to ride and drive many cool machines. If we only knew they would be so valuble today we'd have a fortune!

Thanks for sharing the pics Randy!:thumbsup:

Randy, well done on the Taco. I forgot to tell you that guy had it on CL for $175 before Ebay. I have the pics on my computer that he emailed me. I really snoozed on that deal LOL.:doah:
Thanks, he said he couldn't sell it on C/L, I guess it was up for awhile? I really don't look outside of Hbg. But I guess I should.

When I left your place I thought for sure I got nailed out on 309. I passed a cop going about 70 and here a bunch of that is 35. He must have been sleeping? He could have had me.:scared:

That place is a dream! I like the Simplex but that Playboy motor scooter is the cats meow!
That is one of the coolest things he has, IMO. That is very close to being original. Just polished up. The bottom of the front tire is rotted through, from sitting. The rear was replaced at some point.

I know some off this don't fit the established guidelines under our vintage rules.
Maybe I'll be given a pass due to "coolness":anon.sml:

MiniBike Paul

Like to see you Eastern guys getting all excited over those West Coast TACOS!! Those pictures, that store, that is outrageous!! Got to admit we have nothing like that out here (well, other than Mac's house!), at least i don't know of it!!

to be honest,i think we in PA have one of
coolist places for us members that like kind of items,its omost a shame
that more of the people in pa/nj/ny/ma/and all the sorounding states
dont even know about the museum,i am going to try and get the word out,
you guys out west,its worth a plane ticket,thers things there i never
even could think that man even invented, its onreal! please help get the
word out,thanks.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile::smile::smile:

got a idea,why dont some of you west coast guys
chartyer a jet,and get on out here for the 14th, that would realy be super!
come on out you guys :scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter::scooter: