New Logo?

Hey Hent,
Was just checking out your photo gallery, are those the new logo's? All 4 look great. Hope you're not going to vote on best one, like use one for Build off intro, maybe one for coffee mugs, or for those who indulge in those finer spirits on those hot summer days, beer mugs, real nice glass ones, you can put in the freezer and put a chill on, Bumper stickers so we can identify each other when we're out crusin,you know so we can wave to each other, or depending on their merits you know flip em off or even knock em off the road lol, you know, depending on who it is, and who out bid you on e-bay, or craigslist, Tee shirt ideal is great, along with hoodies, or a cool leather jacket, one other ideal, see i find myself, sometimes just sitting, like who was it leon, just sitting imagining what to do to this one or that, not as good as sex, but it takes time, and some times i be wondering what mom would look like, with her long hair blowing, in the breeze, then the thoughts of those dainty little things they wear and the the logo's come to mind, hey maybe you aught to get a nice embrodered (stitched) one to, then talk to a longeri manufacturer, and tell them come up with a line of naughty wear, then we can all of our favorite things in one place, at the same time,rotflmao, hope i didn't offend anyone, just thought it would be a good ideal, Dave---lol oh yea keep up the great work all, i just think this site is sooooooooo cooooooool