New member from Michigan

Hi...I found this site some time ago and just joined. I recently decided to get a mini bike for my kids and I to enjoy. I had a Ruttman Wild Goose when I was a kid and wish I had kept it to give to them.

Anyway, I am looking to purchase either a roller or a unit that just needs some TLC. Can you guys help me with pricing. How much are these units worth now days. I have seen from $200 for a frame to $1200 restored. And a whole lot of varied prices in between.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance!

buckeye

Welcome to OldMiniBikes.:thumbsup:

That's about right for mini bike. prices. You live in the hotbed of mini bikes. Do some craigslist searching. You should be able to find something. Unless you are looking specifically for a Wild Goose. Cheeze owns all of those.:laugh:

Hi...I found this site some time ago and just joined. I recently decided to get a mini bike for my kids and I to enjoy. I had a Ruttman Wild Goose when I was a kid and wish I had kept it to give to them.

Anyway, I am looking to purchase either a roller or a unit that just needs some TLC. Can you guys help me with pricing. How much are these units worth now days. I have seen from $200 for a frame to $1200 restored. And a whole lot of varied prices in between.

Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance!
Welcome nabor. Your a hop skip and a jump from me. There is some good running bikes on CL for $200.00 to $400.00 just wait it out for one you like.

Hey Cheeze,

You wanna part with an old specimen that your not to fond of? A Wild Goose of course!

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Last edited:

scootercat

Wild Goose....You are now one of Us....A sick:doah: breed of Individuals that find riding around on small,loud,fast,pieces of metal pipe and tiny tires,powered by Lawn mower engines FUN!:thumbsup: