New member here

My name is Barry and I have been restoring my wifes old Sensation Mike-bike for my daughter. My father in law brought it over last Fall for our daughter to have. It is a Mike-bike that my wife put many and many of miles on when she was young and thought we should get it going again. It needed a lot of work but most of the parts needed are available. It didnt take long and I had it apart and was sand blasting and powder coating parts.:scooter:

Last edited:
Here is one with a car in it.:thumbsup: Thanks for the compliments. t
t is a very fun little project and I can see how they can get addictive.

I have been thinking about painting the engine black or silver:shrug: I still need to put a carb kit on it and a few minor things that will I get to this year. It will be a couple years before she is big enough to ride it but it will be ready. The only things that she insisted on was that it needed to be pink!!

old-timer

Scamming Member
Welcome to OldMiniBikes and very nice job on the mini :thumbsup:
Always like to hear about and see vintage minis being restored and handed down through the generations. Who knows, maybe someday she will be passing it down to her son or daughter :shrug:

Thanks for sharing, and how long do you think it will be before dads building one for mom and himself lol ?