New member with an old Blackwidow

New member here, friend pointed me this way when I was looking for some info. Ive got an old blackwidow that use to really flog as a kid. Its sat in a barn for 15 years and I decided it was time to pull it out. Tried to get the Briggs motor in it running but game up. Ended up going with a predator from its ease of use. Turned this into quite the machine. Clocked it at 49.4

Thanks, I dont think it looks as nice as a standard flathead, but it wasn't as bad as I thought. And it pretty much just bolted right up with the existing torque converter and everything. Couldn't ask for much better.

Welcome to OldMiniBikes.
No oil or fuel issues.hmm good to know a Pred will run that angled.
So far so good, on the oil front I overfilled it so that it was almost to the full mark while at the angle. I left the low oil sensor in just as a safety precaution.

I haven't noticed a starvation of fuel either. I am thinking about building a custom intake manifold to flatten it out, but as of now its not a priority. I just created a walk through on the US board.

aint this the one thats worth a ton original condition?

hope you didnt toss the motor.... but didnt it come with a tec not a briggs?
When I got the bike 25 years ago it already didn't have the original motor or rear fender. It's still a solid bike, but to me it's a driver, not a show piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk